Brand New for 2017 - Sustainability Corner
The Sustainability Corner is designed to showcase leading initiatives of the cosmetic industry in environmental and social sustainability This interactive space will:
• inform and educate visitors and exhibitors
• provide an opportunity to debate key aspects of sustainability
• illustrate what the cosmetics industry is doing to support the achievement of the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs); the private sector is specifically called to align objectives with the SDGs, and to apply creativity and innovation to develop solutions.
• show how the industry is moving beyond compliance and changing business operations to be more fundamentally sustainable
• ideally, inspire further action and progress!Who is Eligible to Participate?
Exhibitors who meet at least 3 of the following criteria:
• have demonstrated leadership in the field of environmental or social sustainability
• have set sustainability targets and are actively working to achieve them
• operate specific initiatives that support supply chain sustainability for their customers
• have developed a specific product or service that helps customers to be more environmentally or socially sustainable
• have introduced business practices that reduce emissions, reduce waste, increase energy efficiency, increase use of renewable energy, prevent deforestation, protect biodiversity, protect marine environments, etc.
• have introduced programmes that reduce poverty/inequality, provide education, support and strengthen local communities, etc.
Our First-Year Offer:
€1,490 per display pod
€ 990 per presentation slot
€2,400 for 1 display pod + 1 presentation
Add a scanner to capture leads: €390